Monday 24 May 2010

Cafeteria Menu Monday 24th May

Cafeteria Lunch Menu

Iced Gazpacho
-0-
Crispy Confit of Duck
Hoi sin sauce
-0-
Asian Citrus Grilled Salmon
-0-
Spinach, Quorn and Sweet Potato Curry
Naan bread
-0-
Pecan Cake
Chocolate and Caramel sauce

HOTPLATE SPECIAL
Roast pork with apple jus

Cafeteria Dinner Menu

Iced Gazpacho
-0-
Lemon and Honey Grilled Sausage Skewers
-0-
Sustainable Catfish
Sun-bushed tomato and olive tapanade
-0-
Red Peppers filled with Goat’s Cheese and Mediterranean Vegetable
And Basil Pesto
-0-
Rhubarb and Cinnamon Cake
Vanilla custard

2 comments:

  1. The sausage skewers were rather minimalist this evening, could have done with 2 per portion.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had the catfish it was delicisous and perfectly cooked, with it I have some usual sweet noodles which worked very well at counterbalancing the more salty aspect of the tapenade! As ever, the only problem I find is that I want more!
    I also had deep fried fish a couple days ago and was as pleasantly satisfied,even a little surprised, by the cooking which left the fish both crusty on the outside and melty and tasty on the inside; all without being too oily.
    Exams are making me less inclined to cook for myself, and so far,so good

    ReplyDelete