Friday 30 April 2010

This week's wine winners!


A big thank you to everyone who commented on this week's blog, I hope everyone that dined at formal had a good time.

This week's wine winners are Anthony and PRD, please pop-in to the catering office to collect your prize.


Anthony said...


Today's trout combined with cous cous was absolutely amazing

PRD said...

Last nights food was literally amazing. Smoked salmon is a favourite of mine, but I've never seen it done in such an interesting way with the cheese, and the dressing which was also really tasty. Seriously good start. At first I was dissapointed to learn pork was the main course, as I find it a dissapointment to the rest of the pig based meats, with it normally being chewy and tasteless. The main was definitely not that, it was melt in your mouth good. The spinach sauce was great and the potato thing that accompanied is always great. Didn't think it could get any better till dessert, which was similar to the GU dessert but better! The clotted cream ice cream went brilliantly and the little chocolate stick thing was good to finish. I normally wouldn't write on the blog but this meal was just so good I had to feedback and tell the chefs thank you! So thanks! Also thanks to the catering staff who were also great last night, making it a good last subject dinner for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment