Friday 21 May 2010

Cafeteria Menu Friday 21st May

"I'm cooking your lunch today!", says Shane Miller.

Cafeteria Lunch Menu

Carrot and Ginger
-0-
Sweet and Sour Pork Stir-fry
-0-
Beer Battered Fillet of Haddock
With lemon and Tartare sauce
-0-
Beef Tomatoes
Stuffed with summer vegetables
-0-
Chocolate and Sour Cream Cake
With custard

HOTPLATE SPECIAL
BBQ Jerk Ribs

Cafeteria Dinner Menu

Carrot and Ginger
-0-
Cajun Chicken and Smoked Bacon Burger
Guacamole and tomato
-0-
Steamed Sea Bream
With ginger and orange
-0-
Mushroom and Cheese Melt Baguette
-0-
Coconut Cake
With chocolate custard

2 comments:

  1. At brunch last weekend, the sausages were about half their normal size, but still their full normal price.

    Will this be the same again this weekend?

    I love the sausages, but paying 60p for a tiny sausage isn't great value.

    Also, I love brunch, I think it is delicious and generally great value. It is generally the highlight of my food week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll ask the chef to order the larger sausages that we normally serve. By the way, the student price per sausage is .39p, 60p is the cash price.

    ReplyDelete